Custom Home Security System Installation Omaha
- Custom Home Security System Installion is necessary because every home has a different floor plan, just as the homeowner has a different focus/need for safety.
- National companies typically don’t allow for expandability; they would rather replace the whole system.
- Our main goal is to design a system that allows for flexibility and changes without having to make replacements.
Home Security systems made simple:
- We believe that the home security system should be easy to use for the end user. We know that a home security system that is too intimidating or confusing will not get used effectively.
- This approach holds true from basic home security systems (contacted doors and a motion detector) on up to more sophisticated home automation systems (lighting systems, thermostats, integrated with the security system).
Leveraging the Latest Technologies:
- We constantly monitor industry changes and trends.
- We are continuously scouring the industry for products that can do more while being easier to use.
PERS - Personal Emergency Response Systems:
- Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS), also known as Medical Emergency Response Systems, let you call for help in an emergency by pushing a button.
- Gives the elderly and their caregivers the independence to live like they they are used to.
- Provides peace of mind and safety to those you care about most- anytime, 24 hours a day.
Monitoring is more than security:
Even with the best security system in the world, we encourage our customers to be aware of their own role in keeping their homes and families secure:
- Know when your kids come home from school.
- Open your home for a cleaning service, repairman, or babysitter without having to give out house keys (which are easily duplicated) or garage door codes (which means having to reprogram the code). Know how long they are in the house.
- Add contacts to gun safes, liquor cabinets, key cases to be notified when opened.
- Temperature sensors which send a signal when the interior temperature reaches above or below a specific temperature. Prevents pipes from freezing or a house to get too hot.
- Devices that can be located under sinks, around washing machines, and near sump pumps that detect moisture so you are aware of the situation before it becomes a problem.
- Turn set lighting paths on and off on your way home from work. Never walk into a quiet & dark house.
- Cameras in nurseries, long driveways, backyards & pools.